This course provides flight dispatcher school students with the fundamental aviation background necessary to succeed as aAssistant flight operations officer, or as a flight dispatch specialist. Airline flight ops training students will learn.
Workflow processes and protocols of an international Airline Operations Center (AOC). Airline operations control fundamentals and ops control indoc training. Basic theory of commercial aviation dispatch procedures and work rules. Local and international regulations and language used in the AOC.
- Air law /Human performance
- Situational Awareness and responses
- Navigation (General navigation/Radio navigation)
- Aeronautical charts (SID STAR Enroute )
- Aircraft Technicals
- Aircraft Instruments
- ATC Familiarisation
- CDL- MEL
- Crew resource management
- Dispatch Resource management
- Radio Telephony Restricted (Aero)
- Terrain Driftdown Procedures
- Weight and balance
- Aircraft Performance
- Flight planning
- EFB (Familiarisation)
The applicant for Flight Dispatcher shall have passed class 10+2 or an equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized Board/University.
Students from commerce background will have to take the Mathematics exam from NIOS ( open School)
05 months (Regular Programme )
03 months (Accelerated programmes)
Maximum class size is 20 students per batch. Please call for minimum class size.
Avaris Aviation Aviation training systems are used by 1000’s worldwide to launch their commercial careers. Start your PPL on the Avaris Aviation online system – start your training with professionalism. 100 h mandatory training all recorded on your personal course timer.
- Aviation english communication training
- Introduction to the Airline Industry
- Airport Operations
- Airport Ramp Services
- Aviation Security Awareness
- Fatigue Risk Management Awareness
- Basic Airside Safety
- Ground Operations/Station Management
- Introduction to Safety Management Systems
- Implementation of Safety Management Systems
- Airline Customer Service
- Passenger Ground Services
- Airline Revenue Management
- Air Transport Fundamentals