Cabin Crew Training
Avaris Aviation Aviation training systems are used by 1000’s worldwide to launch their commercial careers. Avaris Aviation Cabin Crew are dynamic, professional, outgoing and challenge themselves daily. They are ambassadors for our brand and strive to maintain a positive and healthy lifestyle.
All Avaris aviation Cabin Crew are provided with 06 months of Ab Initio training, in a dedicated state-of-the-art Cabin Crew training facility, at chennai .
Avaris aviation Cabin Crew Training includes a combination of both theoretical and practical components, with the latter taking place . The initial Avaris aviation Cabin Crew training will cover:
- Communication Training
- Grooming, soft skills training
- Safety and Emergency Procedures (SEP)
- First Aid Service
- Avaris cabin crew image and uniform
- Fitness and Nutrition
- Security Procedures
- Aircrafts cabin demonstration visits
- Guest lectures from Airline retired Trainers
Age: Between 17 and 25 years
Minimum Height: Men – 170 cms and Women – 157 cms
Weight: In proportion to height
Educational Qualification: HSC (10 + 2). Candidates who are appearing for their HSC examinations can also apply
Physical features: Pleasing personality, clear complexion (scars, pimples and blemishes not acceptable) and good eyesight
Marital Status: Unmarried
Language skills: Fluency in English and Hindi. Proficiency in a foreign language will be an added advantage.
Hindi language training can be organised for beginners.
Interactive skills: Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
Passport: Must possess a valid Indian passport or should have applied for a passport
Mandatory Documentation : Must possess a Pan Card and Aadhaar Card
Avaris Aviation Cabin Crew must deliver exceptional customer services experience on every flight. Thus, in addition to the Avaris Aviation Cabin Crew requirements above, you should demonstrate:
- A positive attitude and empathy for others
- Strong cultural awareness and the ability to adapt to new environments and people
- Flexibility and the motivation to manage a demanding work schedule
- Qualities necessary to live up to the mission and values that Emirates holds in high regard – Professional, Empathetic, Progressive, Visionary, Cosmopolitan